Tuesday, July 16, 2013

sexy

i dunno what to say but when i heard "sexy". my mind always on this boy.
he's sexy when he teach me my task or exam.
he's sexy when he tell me about his opening mind.
he's sexy when he walk
he's sexy when he hug me as long as i cry
he's sexy when he ask me to pray
he's sexy when he is joking!
he's sexy when he smiles
he's sexy when he's jealous
he's sexy when he makes me laugh every single time
he's sexy when he help his friends
he's sexy when he won some medals
he's sexy when he tell me about his future plan. our future plan.
he's sexy when he trust the future money saving on me
he's sexy when he's busy
he's sexy when he give me some surprises
he's sexy when he cry because of me
he's sexy when he got mad bcs i'm late
he's sexy when he laughs
he's sexy when he choose some clothes
he's sexy when he's on meeting
he's sexy when he sleep
he's sexy when he talk seriously to parents that he really want me to be his future partner
he's sexy when he ask my brothers to do something fun together
he's sexy when he hug and bother cuncun

he's sexy and i love him
no matter what.. i never felt this way before.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's sexy when he talk about rubicon & angrybird :p

Anissa Eka Marini P. said...

hahaha. dasaaaar :p